Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just read it - Can't find a title.

So,

I hadn't quite finished reading the book "The Google Story" b4 I got an idea from those guys. I thought of developing it to see how far I can go with it.

Is it often that a friend of yours tells you of a new shop to buy some product you've been looking for? Or have you had an experience with a shop (good or bad) that you'd like to tell others? Or even better, have you ever wished you could compare the prices of an item from different shops as you are seated at your computer?

Have you ever wanted to search online for a product - and have it return to you who is selling it from around your town, Nairobi for example, or Kisumu, or Rongai?

I have, and was wondering how many others have. Tell me, (if you have), what it is you have wanted with respect to this.

Cheers.

No comments: