Thursday, January 31, 2008

There and back again.

It has been too long since that day on which I excused myself for 'a few days'.

These days have now turned into weeks, weeks into months, and these months landed us in a new year. But now, ... now I intend to be around a lot more often.

Oh many are the tales and stories that I would like to write down, of friends and family, experiences and growth, of joys and sorrow, laughter and silence, yet I write now knowing that the days due promise only more work and less time to relax and reflect on the movements of life.

I will take a different approach this time. For longer than should have been I have wanted to jot down thoughts, ... not to anyone in particular, yet that others may read them, think of them, and where duly they agree, but more appreciable that where they differ do they offer reply - and if fate may so gracious a gift may grant, a discussion may arise in an exchange of ideals and ideas, in desire to learn from each other, rather than in trying to undermine any other.

What more can I say, than that the days to come be filled with much joy and thought as both you and I may contain.

To Life!

No comments: