Thursday, January 04, 2007

Destination .NET

So there's this really crazy idea that i have been nurturing for a while now - coarsing Strathmore University students to move towards the current technology of .NET.

I must say that either Lady Luck has a serious crash on me, or my guardian angel is really working overtime. I'v been getting all the support i'v dared to ask for - external trainers (though still just about to clear up some finalities), computer labs, the necessary softwares (though i hear the one the university has may have a certain hitch).

There's still one major ... crucial component that i must sort out - the students. I'll release the story to the club members (the club is call SUITSA - Strathmore University IT Students Association) this Monday. If all goes well, the lessons should start the following Monday.

Nyway, cross your fingers, n this year may end up being more surpring that we may expect.

Cheeers you all!!!

No comments: